- Odin Tool (Download)
- Desired firmware package
- Install Samsung device drivers
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the "Download Mode": Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode
- Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in Odin Tool
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from theextracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.